- Is your non-profit or community group looking for a space to hold your next meeting or training session; the Rural Action Centres have comfortable spacious boardrooms available for use.Capacity and amenities vary slightly between Centres and each facility manages their own boardroom schedule. Please contact the Rural Action Centre near you for more information on boardroom policies, availability and amenities.
- When: Thursday, October 20, 2016 at 10:00 am.Where: Rural Action Centre, 106 Linkletter Ave., Central Bedeque.
- Where: Souris Rural Action Centre, 15 Green St. (Access PEI Boardroom)When: September 28th, October 5th, 12th and 19th - 6:30 pm- 8:00 pmWhere: Montague Rural Action Centre, 540 Main St.When: October 4th, 11th, 18th and 25th - 6:30pm - 8:00 pm
- When: Wednesday, September 21, 2016 from 10:00 am to 11:00 amWhere: Rural Action Centre, 106 Linkletter Avenue, Central Bedeque, PEI
Innovation PEI’s Business Development Division provides coordination and delivery of information and assistance to new and existing business in Prince Edward Island. Specifically, the division provides counselling, financial assistance, business guidance.
- When: Thursday, September 29th - 12:00 noon -1:30 pmWhere: Rural Action Centre – 455 Main Street, Alberton
- When: Wednesday, September 28th at 3:15 pm to 4:30 pmWhere: Alberton Rural Action Centre, 455 Main Street Alberton
CBDCs are not-for-profit organizations run by volunteers from the local business community who firmly believe in improving the economic viability of their region. CBDCs offer a variety of loan products and services to help entrepreneurs succeed! To find more information about the many programs and services offered, visit a CBDC office near you.