CBDCs are not-for-profit organizations run by volunteers from the local business community who firmly believe in improving the economic viability of their region. CBDCs offer a variety of loan products and services to help entrepreneurs succeed! To find more information about the many programs and services offered, visit a CBDC office near you.
- When: Monday, November 14th and Wednesday, November 16th – 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 noonWhere: Rural Action Centre, 455 Main Street – Alberton
- When: Wednesday, November 2nd at 1:30p.m.Where: Rural Action Centre, 106 Linkletter Avenue, Central Bedeque, PEI
- When: Tuesday, November 1, 2016 at 10:00 a.m.Where: Rural Action Centre, 106 Linkletter Avenue, Central Bedeque, PEI
- Wellington RAC - 48 Mill Rd, Wellington, PEI
Friday, November 4 at 12noon
Velma Robichaud Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 902-854-3439 ext 228Central Bedeque RAC – 106 Linkletter Avenue, Central Bedeque, PEI
Wednesday, November 16 at 1:30pm
Christine Warren Email: email@example.com Tel: 902-887-3400Souris RAC – 15 Green Street, Souris, PEI
Tuesday, November 22 at 1:00pm
Valerie Flynn Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 902-687-4084Montague RAC - 540 Main Street, Montague, PEI
Thursday, November 24 at 1:00pm
Valerie Flynn Email: email@example.com Tel: 902-838-4030 ext 221
Innovation PEI’s Business Development Division provides coordination and delivery of information and assistance to new and existing business in Prince Edward Island. Specifically, the division provides counselling, financial assistance, business guidance.
Where: Rural Action Centre, 106 Linkletter Avenue, Central Bedeque, PEI
- When: December 7th, 2016. 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.Where: Alberton Rural Action Centre 455 Main Street, AlbertonWhen: December 8th, 2016. 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.Where: Montague Rural Action Centre, 540 Main Street, Montague